Sunday, March 28, 2021

Stella Says Sketch

 


Hello and welcome to another Stella Says Sketch over at Catch The Bug.  Today I'd like to share with you a cute Christmas card (yes I'm already working on them) featuring Bugaboo's Cute Snowman 3.  For my card, I took the liberty of flipping the sketch on it's side and adding an image panel to it.
 
After printing my image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass around the edges before layering.  I then added dimensionals before popping it up onto a blue card stamped with snowflakes.  I kept embellishments simple and added some sequin snowflakes from my stash with ice stickle centers.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day, stay safe and please wear a mask!  It's the only way we can beat this virus.

Stamps: Bugaboo, Stampin Up Snowflake Wheel
Ink: Stampin Up Pacific Pointe, Ballet Blue
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Sequins, Glue Dots, Ice Stickles, Stipple Brush


 

10 comments:

  1. I am with you on the Christmas cards - nearly 30 done.
    He does look cold. Thank you for joining us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Christmas card. Every year I say I'll start my early, and that's as far as I get!

    Thanks for joining our challenge.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the poor snowman he looks frozen LOL! Great card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. What a sweet image for Christmas. And that's great that you are getting started on those Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you've started early :) Fab card - that blue is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to add to the Christmas stash and this is a lovely design with a great snowman. Thank you for sharing your lovely design with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image of a frozen sno3wman, great christmas card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card and love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just awesome. You've colored this sweet image perfectly! Thanks so much for joining your adorable card with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete