Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Silent Night Peace Plus More NBUS


Hello everyone.  What a week with my migraines!  Ugh!  Today I'd like to share with you a Christmas card I made using a stamp I bought at least a decade ago and never ink'd.  I know, bad mommy!!!

I started out by stamping the Hero Arts Silent Night image in Tim Holtz chipped sapphire ink onto white card stock.  Then, pulling one of the many Christmas songs I scanned from an old church hymnal before my mother in law passed away.  After layering both of these, I then lightly stippled Tim Holtz faded jeans distress ink over and around the images before adding a light layer of chipped sapphire.  I then added some never before used eyelets and adhered them to a vanilla card along with some designer paper I bought at Costco about 20 years ago and also never used.  Sheesh!  For my embellishments, I added some Stampin Up eyelets, prima flowers plus ornament, and some Rubba Dub Dub midnight fibers I bought at a stamp convention over a decade ago.

Challenges entered:

Jingle Belles Rock - Peace On Earth
Sweet Stampin Christmas - September Anything Goes Christmas
Cute N Crafty Christmas #18 - Anything Goes Christma
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1938 - Anything Goes
Splitcoast Stampers USEIT2019 - Use Your Stuff



Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely combination of elements ... so glad you shared your PEACE with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you made great use of your stash, well done for digging deep and using what you already had, love it. Thanks for sharing with us at CASS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas creation. Thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete