Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Hello Pumpkin



Hello again.  Now I'd like to share a card I made that took me longer to assemble and photograph than it did to color.  Thank you migraines....not! animated-angry-smiley-image-0289

I started out by pulling out some very lonely Die Cuts With A View fall designer paper and then stamped this adorable Pumpkin Spice Kitty from Impression Obsession onto scrap white card stock in memento black ink.  I then colored it using copic markers before stippling pumpkin pie ink around the edges then layering.  Once that was done, I added some pumpkin eyelets then popped up the layer over my designer paper border on a pumpkin pie card base.  I then stamped out my saying from The Cats Pajamas retired Hello Pumpkin set in memento black ink onto scrap pumpkin pie card stock.  After punching it out using a Stampin Up large oval punch, I added it to my card before stamping a miscellaneous Stampin Up leaf stamp from my days as a demo (long ago) in the upper corner.  The only other embellishment used was diamond, and black, ice stickles to highlight parts of the cat image.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers MMTPT582 - Put A Smile On Their Face
Not Just Cards Challenges - September Anything Goes
Show Us Your Pussycats #46 - Cats Only Challenge
Pixie's Snippets Playground #361 - Anything Goes Use Snippets

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!!

Stamps: Impression Obsession, The Cats Pajamas, SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock: SU, DCWV
Accessories: SU Oval Punch, Copic Markers, Ice Stikles, Eyelets, Crop-A-Dile, Stipple Brush, Pop Dots




3 comments:

  1. What a fun card and so lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground! Won't be long before the leaves on the trees change colour here - I love that so much and you depicted Autumn/Fall perfectly!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card and fabulous background. That sweet kitty made me chuckle :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges =^..^=
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete