Wednesday, September 11, 2019

A Kooky And Spooky Teen And More Never Before Schtuff



Hello again. Today I'd like to share a card I've made for a couple of challenges finally using one of the Kooky Teens Digi Bundle (NBUS) from Simply Betty Stamps.  It's also my first Halloween card for this year using non traditional Halloween colors.

After printing off my image and coloring using copic markers, I created an "image background" by dotting several different grey colors around it.  I then stippled basic grey and Tim Holtz faded jeans around the white areas before layering and adding silver brads.  I then took a scrap of black card stock and dry embossed it using a cuttlebug spiderweb embossing folder and big shot to create a border.  Once that was done, I added the border on a background gifted to me by my friend Kelli.  Thank you Kelli!!!!  After adding some silver cord, I popped up my layered image using pop dots over the border.

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies 1936 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Thursday Twist Sept 12 to 25 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday Sept 6 to 19 - Anything Goes
Splitcoaststampers USEIT2019 - Use Your Forgotten Stuff

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: SBS Kooky Teen Christian
Ink: SU Basic Grey, Tim Holtz Faded Jeans
Card Stock: SU
Accessories: Copics, Computer, Printer, Stipple Brushes, Brads, Silver Cord, Pop Dots

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful background on this cute and fun card. Love that image and the coloring on it too! Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete