Monday, January 14, 2019

29 and Recycling!



Hello and welcome.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for my brother's birthday using a hilarious Stella 29 Again image from Bugaboo Digital Stamps. You cannot go wrong with Stella, especially when you need a giggle.

I started out by printing my image at 3.25 x 5 inches since I've been dealing with migraines ...... again.  Once printed, I colored it up using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling some yellow and pacific pointe inks over and around it before layering.  Since I wanted the card to fit flat in a normal A2 envelope, I punched out four small holes to use as faux brads and adhered them using a Martha Stewart glue pen.  My only other embellishment was using a couple of Sakura glaze pens to highlight parts of the image.

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:

Cards In Envy - It's All About The Numbers

Pammies Inky Pinkies 1902 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday FF011119 - Birthday

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps
: Bugaboo
Ink: Stampin Up Yo Yo Yellow, Pacific Pointe
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brushes, Small Hole Punch, Martha Stewart Glue Pen, Sakura Glaze Pens

1 comment:

  1. Stella always makes me laugh! I love all the bright colors you used. Thanks for joining us in our "numbers" challenge at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete