Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life Is Like A Game Of Cards - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch#61




Hello and welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  My card this week uses a combination of My Time Made Easy digital and acrylic stamps.

I started out by downloading and printing off the sayings from MTME's Keep Strong digital set and die cutting one of the sayings out using spellbinders oval dies.  Then I took MTME's Argyle Amazement acrylic set and stamped the diamonds in Stampin Up! chocolate chip & not quite navy inks onto matching scrap card stock.  Finally, I printed off MTME's Bold Boys Pretty Impressions printable designer paper before layering onto a chocolate chip card.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to participate in this week's challenge.

Stamps: MTME Keep Strong Digital Set, Argyle Amazement Acrylic Set
Ink: Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Tim Holtz Corduroy
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip Scrap, Not Quite Navy Scrap, MTME Bold Boys Pretty Impressions Printables Designer Paper
Accessories: Stipple Brush, Spellbinders Ovals, Computer, Printer

No comments:

Post a Comment