Hello and welcome. Today begins a new challenge at Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge where the theme is always Anything Goes Fantasy (gnomes, fairies, unicorns, dragons, etc). My card this challenge goes with an Alice In Wonderland theme.
I started out by combining the following Conjurer of Dreams image sets: Drink Me, Wonderland Background and Alice Clipart, Birds Clipart, Butterfly Clipart, Spring Summer Photo Corners,and the Pink Lace Background. Once I had everything combined, I printed it out onto Hammermill white card stock, layered and added some rose brads. The only other embellishments added was pink ribbon and some stardust stickles highlighting parts of the image. I'm really happy with how this turned out.
Challenges entered:
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day and don't forget to join us this month at Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge.
Stamps: Conjurer of Dreams
Ink: none
Card Stock: Hammermill; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stickles, Ribbon, Brads


No comments:
Post a Comment