Friday, June 18, 2021

Well Shiver Me Timbers!!


Hello and welcome.  It's time for another Friday Freebie from Bugaboo stamps and you can grab this week's freebie over at Catch The Bug.  I love this cute little pirate monkey!

After printing him onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using Castle Art pencils.  Once that was done, I created the cloud background using a Picket Fence Studio Slimline Cloud Stencil using Tim Holtz stormy sky distress ink as well as blender brushes before stippling the sand with Adirondack caramel ink.  I then layered the image and added some small silver brads then added it to my card.  The card base was created using white card stock with some dusty embossed DCWV All About Boys designer paper with stormy sky distress ink stippled around the edges.  I then added some faux sewing to the card and image panel using a black artist pen.  I admit I sometimes do things backwards. *shrugs* Oh well, it worked this time.  The only other embellishments were two silver dew drops and a pirate sword charm I've had in  my stash for years, and I mean years!  I'm really happy with how this turned out since I'm still dealing with these blasted migraines.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend and don't forget to grab your Bugaboo freebie here.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Stormy Sky; Adirondack Caramel
Card Stock: Neenah White; SU; DCWV All About Boys DP
Accessories: Computer, Printer, PFS Blending Brushes, PFS Slimline Cloud Stencil, Castle Art Pencils, Charm, Ranger Glossy Accents, Black Artist Pen, Brads, Glue Dots, Dew Drops
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous image I love bugaboo stamps thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and fun!! Thank you for playing along with the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragon fly Dreams.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete