Friday, June 25, 2021

Let's Go To The Beach!

 
Hello and welcome to another Bugaboo freebie friday.  This week's freebie takes us to the beach, sand between our toes and a whole lot cooler weather than what most of the West has been experiencing.

After printing my image off onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using prismacolor and copic markers before stamping my "sand", adding some puffy clouds and then the background water.  Once she was layered using scrap card stock, I added brads and then adhered the image panel to a dry embossed card using my big shot and a cuttlebug shell collage embossing folder.  The saying was stamped onto scrap white card stock before punching it, and the corresponding layer, out using my Stampin Up oval punches.  I then added a crab and sea anemone, also punched from scraps.  The only other embellishments were some gold cord ribbon, ice stickles to highlight the water and a gold sand dollar I bought at a stamp convention over a decade ago and never used.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a fabulous weekend!  Don't forget to grab your freebie over on the Catch The Bug.

Stamps: Bugaboo; Stampin Up Watercolor Mini's (retired)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand, Potters Clay; Tim Holtz Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Broken China
Card Stock: Neenah White; Stampin Up; Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Charm, Pop Up Glue Dots, Glue Dots, SU Oval Punches, Fiskars Ocean Punches, Brads, Gold Cord, PFS Blending Brushes, PFS Slimline Cloud Stencil, Ice Stickles
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card this is - sand dollars always fascinate me!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete