Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Love, Hugs, and Prayers



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a sympathy/hugs card.  Unfortunately, I'm needing a lot of those lately.  It took me several days to make since my mojo has taken another unauthorized "leave of absence". 

I started out by stamping four WP846 Watercolor Butterflies from Impression Obsession on scrap white card stock in some rarely used (RBUS) Versamagic mango and thatched straw chalk ink before fussy cutting two of the butterflies out to pop up later.  I then stamped the love and prayers words in the same chalk ink onto the uncut panel before stippling Tim Holtz wild honey and spiced marmalade ink on the side and over the stamped images.  I then spritzed some orange ink over that using a color spritzer tool and an orange marker.  After layering the image panel, I added some punched some "faux brads" using punched circles and a glue pen. 

For the card, I stamped the background using images from the same Watercolor Butterflies set in memento tangelo ink before stippling spiced marmalade around the edges.  I then added my fussy cut butterflies to the image panel using glue dots before adding black pearls to the center of the bodies.  My final embellishment was spritzing the orange marker ink over the popped up butterflies.

Challenges entered:

Impression Obsession - Sending Hugs
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1911 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday March 8 to 21 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!


Stamps: Impression Obsession Watercolor Butterflies
Ink: Versamagic Mango, Thatched Straw Chalk, Memento Tangelo
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Stampin Up Only Orange Marker, Color Spritzer Tool, Glue Dots, Stipple Brushes, Pearl Bling, Hole Punch, Glue Pen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkie challenges!

    ReplyDelete