Monday, February 25, 2019

Melting Snowman Marshmallows



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made for a few challenges using an old image I've had for a while, and never used (NBUS) from Darcies.  Unfortunately in my recent move, I have either lost the actual wooden stamp or accidentally deleted the digital file from my computer. 

After coloring the image using prismacolor markers, I stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass and stormy sky distress inks around the image before layering.  I then dry embossed my card and border stripe using a snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder and my big shot before stippling garden green and real red inks over them.  After adding some silver brads and the image panel, I added some silver cord and pulled out a few bottles of ice stickles to finish my scene.

Challenges entered:

Jingle Belles - All That Glitters
Outlawz Festive Friday - Christmas
Not Just Cards Feburary - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1908 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Darcies
Ink: Stampin Up Garden Green, Real Red, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Ice Stickles, Dimensionals, Stipple Brushes, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Silver Cord, Brads

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. Hope that sweet snowman doesn't get too close to the fire! lol. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a fab and festive card! The glittery touches are just so wonderful! So pleased you could get sparkly with us at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glittery snow is fantastic ... and I love some roasted marshmallows ... thanks for helping us *shine* at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete