Friday, April 12, 2019

A Little Gnome Kindness


Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card made using another digital stamp from Kinda Cute by Patricia.  This one is called Gnome and Mouse and is just darling and can be used for all sorts different occasions.

Once I printed off the image, I colored it up using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges then layering.  For the grass I sponged Adirondack lettuce dye ink before adding some "faux brads" by punching out four small circles then adhering them using a Martha Stewart glue pen.  I then grabbed some scrap designer paper, adhered it to my card, then sponged lettuce dye ink around the edges of the card.  The only embellishments added were some forgotten scrap ribbon and butterfly sticker that have been in my stash for years.  I'm really happy with how this turned out since I made it while still dealing with my migraine.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers Ways To Use It - WT735 Forget The Mower
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1914 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 14 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Kinda Cute by Patricia
Ink: Tiim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Adirondak Lettuce
Card Stock: SU, Scrap Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brush, Sponges, Small Hole Punch, MS Glue Pen, Butterfly Sticker, Ribbon, Computer, Printer


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card!! I love your coloring and papers! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete