Saturday, December 22, 2018

For Unto Us A Child Is Born


Hello and welcome.  With everyone so busy this Christmas season shopping, decorating, traveling, etc, it's easy to lose sight of the reason for the season.  So with that in mind, I'd like to share a card I've made for a few challenges.

I started out by stamping my saying For Unto Us E14756, from Impression Obsession, in memento black onto white glossy card stock.  Once the ink was dry, I then stippled some Tim Holtz concord grape distress ink, along with Stampin Up garden green and real red, over the entire panel before taking a cotton ball and wiping the excess ink off then layering.  I then repeatedly stamped the same saying in memento rhubarb stalk onto the front of my card before stippling some real red ink around the edges.  I then used some scrap card stock with my Impression Obsession pine sprig cluster die (Die097-M) and my big shot to create my floral sprays.  I did lightly stipple creamy caramel and close to cocoa inks over, and around, the pine cones before adhering the spray using Ranger crystal accents.  My final embellishments was some gold cord from my stash.

Challenges entered:

Impression Obsession - Holiday Greetings
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1850 - Anything Goes
Outlawz Festive Friday 122118 - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a very Merry Christmas!!!!

#impressionobsession #christmas

Stamps: Impression Obsession For Unto Us
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk, Stampin Up Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Garden Green, Close To Cocoa, Tim Holtz Concord Grape
Card Stock: Stampin Up
Accessories: IO Pine Sprig Cluster, Big Shot, Stipple Brushes, Glue Dots, Gold Cord, Marvy Uchida Southwest Corner Punch, Ranger Crystal Effects, Cotton Ball,

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! IO has some of the most beautifully designed sentiments (I need to go there & get this one right away!) I am in love with your presentation of this card! The shadow words and the stippling are simply beautiful :) Thanks for sharing & Merry Christmas!
    Wendy PIP DT
    https://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete