Thursday, November 15, 2018

Purple Spiders Web


Hello and welcome.  Please forgive the length of time between posts, my migraines have been very active again. 

Today I'd like to share a card I've made for this month's Aurora Wings Once Upon A Dream or Nightmare challenge.  I am terrified of spiders and bats, so I went with the nightmare portion of the challenge and used a never before used (NBUS) Bat Flower Sprite.  After printing off my image, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling some Tim Holtz concord grape and stormy sky distress inks around it before layering.  I then pulled out a spider web embossing folder, ran it through my big shot, then added to my card.  I then pulled out some purple brads, dew drops, and some NBUS paper flowers as embellishments for my card.

Challenges entered:
Aurora Wings - Once Upon A Dream Or Nightmare

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Aurora Wings Bat Flower Sprite
Ink: Tim Holtz Stormy Sky, Concord Grape
Card Stock: SU
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Dew Drops, Big Shot, Spiderweb Embossing Folder, Glue Dots, Stipple Brushes, Paper Flowers, Copic Spic Pens

3 comments:

  1. Too cute, Bonnie Lynn! I just love this little guy and he's perfect in purple. Love them embossing and purple flowers, as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Bonnie Lynn! It's true that a lot of people are scare of bats and spiders, and what a great inspiration to start for this challenge theme! I adore the shades of purple and the spider web embossing. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you conquered the migraine so that you could post this cute card!!! The purples with the bat flower are perfect, and I love the embossed background :) Thanks for joining us at Aurora Wings this time!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete