Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Pumpkin Spice Latte With A Kitty


Hello and welcome.  Since my migraines are not bothering me as much today, I'd like to share a card I made for a friend who LOVES pumpkin spice lattes and is also a volunteer for a no kill animal shelter.  She's been going through a lot lately so I thought this little sweet kitty would help cheer her up. 

I started out by dry embossing my card using a cuttlebug Autumn embossing folder then stippling some pumpkin dye ink over it.  Afterwords, I then embossed a purple border using the same folder before stippling some Tim Holtz concord grape distress ink.  Once I stamped my Pumpkin Spice Kitty image from Impression Obsession in memento black and colored using both prismacolor and copic markers.  After edging the image panel with a memento black dew drop ink pad, I stippled more Tim Holtz concord grape distress ink around the edge before layering and adding brads.  The only other embellishments used are some prima flowers from my stash with ice stickle center.

Challenges entered:

Show Us Your Pussycats #35 - Anything Goes
Teapot Tuesdays MMTPT532 - A Friend In Need
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1839 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Impression Obsession Pumpkin Spice Kitty
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Concord Grape, Stampin Up Pumpkin Dye
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stipple Brushes, Brads, Glue Dots, Primas, Ice Stickles

2 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of you to think of your friend.....she will love this card! The embossing folder is awesome with this image, and I love the kitty in the cup image. Perfect choice of colors also! So glad y shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your migraines are giving you a little rest :-( Thank you for playing along. I've never had a Pumpkin Latte :-)
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete