Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Published!!



Hello everyone and welcome to Wednesday!!!  Today I am sharing with you a card I had sent in to RubberStampMadness magazine for publication.  Although, it didn't make it into the upcoming holiday edition, it was published in the Fall 2012 looking ahead section as well as the magazines online submissions section.

I started out by stamping the main image from Country Church Mini set in memento tuxedo black before stamping several trees and birds from the Scenic Selections around the church before coloring everything with prismacolor watercolor pencils and a blender pen.

Once I was satisfied with my coloring, I started stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass before punching a small circle out of a post it note and then sponging Adirondack sunset orange, sunshine yellow, and just a tad of butterscotch inks to create my sun.  Then I stamped some additional trees and rocks onto scrap 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MFP Country Church Mini, Scenic Selections
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Adirondack Sunset Orange, Sunshine Yellow, Butterscotch
Card Stock: All MFP
Accessories: Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Ice Stickles, Mini Pop Dots, Stipple Brush, Sponges, Circle Punch, Post It Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment