Friday, October 16, 2020

You Deserve A Pricking Break

Hello and welcome.  Since I'm still having "one of those WTFluffy days", I'd like to share with you a card made using a stencil, and stamps, I received as a RAK.  Both are from Picket Fence Studios.

I started out by adhering the Wishes stencil to Hammermill white card stock, using removable tape, then sponging garden green ink over it then cleaning off the excess ink with a white wash cloth rag before layering it to a garden green card.  I then stamped the cactus from A Pricking Break, colored it using prismacolor markers, the die cut with the matching die.  For the image panel, I stippled Tim Holtz tumbled glass and brushed corduroy distress inks on a scrap white panel before adhering my die cut image and layered.  I then stamped the saying below the layered image, highlighted parts of the cactus using Sakura 3D glaze pens, and added some green sequins I've had for years in my stash and never used.  I'm really happy with how this turned out.

Challenges entered:
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!

Stamps: Picket Fence Studios
Ink: Stampin Up Garden Green, PFS Intense Black
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up Garden Green
Accessories: Stencil, Sponge, Sequins, Big Shot, PFS A Pricking Break Die, Glue Dots, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens, Stipple Brushes, Gold Cord

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love the sunglasses on the cactus. LOL. Thank you for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete