Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Fall Courage

Hello and welcome.  Today is another new release from Bugaboo Stamps and we have another really cute one for you and it's called Courage.  I decided to turn this little clown into a scarecrow.  When I saw him, I immediately thought of the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.

After printing off my image onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using prismacolor markers before stippling several Tim Holtz distress inks around it then layering.  I then took some embossed Debbie Mumm Harvest and Holiday's designer paper I've had for years and added those to an artichoke card.  I then dry embossed a strip of pumpkin pie card stock using my big shot and a cuttlebug pumpkin harvest embossing folder before stippling pumpkin ink over the embossed images.  My layered image panel was then popped up over the embossed border using dimensionals.  My final embellishments were a green clip I've had for years, some prima flowers, and dew drops.
 
Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to head over to Bugaboo Stamps to pick up today's release.
 
Stamps:  Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Stormy Sky, Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy; Stampin Up Always Artichoke
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Debbie Mumm Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brushes, Brads, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Pumpkin Harvest Embossing Folder, Glue Dots, Primas, Sponge, Dew Drops, Clip 

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    This is fabulous. The colour combination works so well.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea making a scarecrow from the clown image. Nicely colored and great design. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great fall card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete