Sunday, October 18, 2020

A Spooktacular Day


Hello and welcome.  It's time for another Stella Says Sketch over on Catch The Bug.  For my card, I decided to go with a spooky theme and use an image I've had for a while but just never used called Have A Spooktacular Day.
 

After printing my image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using some Castle Art pencils I received for my birthday last month before layering and adding some black brads.  I then took some scrap card stock, dry embossed it using a cuttlebug spiderweb embossing folder and my big shot. For my card, I took some scrap designer paper I bought from the Target dollar spot years ago, added that, then added my embossed panels before popping up the main image panel using dimensionals.  Since my saying is part of the main image, I added some yellow/green dew drops to the bottom right corner.  The only other embellishments was yellow ice stickles, Sakura 3D glaze pens highlighting parts of the image panel and sponging green galore dye ink around the edges of the card.

 
Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Boy's Mummy Costume
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there.  While you're at it, join in the challenge.  You can find it here.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Stampin Up Green Galore
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up Scraps, Target $1 Spot Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Spiderweb Embossing Folder, Castle Art Pencils, Dimensionals, Brads, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens, Sponge, Dew Drops, Glue Dots

6 comments:

  1. A fun spooky image the characters look full of mischief,thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I like the scraps you've embossed with the spider's web. Thanks for joining in with the challenge (would you be kind enough to add our challenge to the list of challenges you've entered please?)
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Pamela about missing the link. I thought I had. It's taken care of. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  3. A fabulous card for Halloween. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Pattern Paper Challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for Halloween, very spooky images
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete