Thursday, October 8, 2020

Sending You Sunshine

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share an oldie but goodie from Bugaboo Stamps called You Are My Sunshine and can be found here.  I think I've had this image for a few years now.
 
After printing off the image onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering onto scrap card stock and adding gold flower brads.  I then took my Tim Holtz sun ray embossing folder and dry embossed an orange panel using my big shot before stippling spiced marmalade ink over the embossed image.  I then dusted off some primas, added those with a yellow bling center before adding some yellow ruffled ribbon I had received as a RAK.  The final touch was highlighting parts of the sun rays using crystal ice stickles.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there.  While you're at it, stop by the Bugaboo Stamps blog Catch The Bug and leave some love for the rest of the design team.

Stamps: Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Ice Stickles, Brads, Glue Dots, Prima Flowers, Bling, Ribbon, Big Shot, Tim Holtz Sun Ray Embossing Folder, Stipple Brush

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunny card and love the sparkle.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully bright, happy card, Bonnie! So eye-catching! Thanks for joining the fun at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sunny happy card. Thanks for joining su at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and fun, Bonnie Lynn. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us. It's a joy to have you play along and I really hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete