Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Talk To The Paw!

Hello and welcome.  Today is Humor Me Wednesday over on Catch The Bug and my project today uses Bugaboo's, new to me image, Crabby Cat - Talk To The Paw!  I don't know about you, but my own cats have "told" me this more than once in my lifetime, so I just had to use this image to celebrate Cat Day.  I never even knew this day existed until now.   
 
After printing my image onto Neenah white card stock, I colored it using Castle Art pencils I received for my birthday last month before stippling Tim Holtz tumbled glass and old paper distress inks over and around it then layered using scrap card stock.  I then took a long strip of kraft card stock, folded it in half to make a card, then stamped a paw print design using a retired Stampin Up wheel in cocoa ink.  Once that was done, I sponged the cocoa ink around the edges, added brads to my image, adhered it to the card and then added some kraft thread tied in a bow.  The only other embellishment was Sakura 3D glaze pens highlighting parts of the image.  I'm really happy with how this turned out since I did this with a migraine.  Had another one of those "either focus on something else or cry days" again.

Challenges entered:
 


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!

Stamps:  Bugaboo, Stampin Up
Ink: Stampin Up Close To Cocoa; Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, Old Paper
Card Stock: Neenah White, Stampin Up Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Castle Art Pencils, Stipple Brushes, Brads, Glue Dots, Thread, Sponge, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment