Saturday, October 10, 2020

Instant Witch

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card made for the weekly Saturday challenge over at Catch The Bug and a few more blog challenges featuring this week's Bugaboo freebie.  I cannot believe I didn't have this image before now.  I absolutely LOVE Stella!  The challenge theme is hello fall and what's fall without mentioning Halloween.
 
I started out by printing my image onto hammermill white card stock before coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once the coloring was finished, I stippled some Tim Holtz wild honey, stormy sky, and basic grey dye ink over and around it before layering.  I then added the image to card with Halloween/fall designer paper scraps (no idea who made them) and popped it up over a spiderweb border.  My embellishments were some never before used orange twine/cat stickers, brads, Jolee's pumpkin sticker, i and 3D glaze pens to highlight parts of the main image.  I'm really happy with how this turned out since I'm still battling a migraine and asthma/COPD issues right now.

Challenges entered:
 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to grab your freebie from Bugaboo here.

Stamps:  Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Wild Honey, Stormy Sky; Stampin Up Always Artichoke
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up, Scrap Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stipple Brushes, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Twine, Brads, Dimensionals, Ice Stickles, Stickers, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great details Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog ~Tracy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete