Saturday, October 24, 2020

An Inspiring Gal And Her Brains

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card made with the A Gal With Brains digital stamp from Simply B Stamps.  I've had this image for a while, just never did anything with it after getting it colored.  I'm normally not much of a zombie person, but wanted to try something outside of my "box".  

After printing the image on Neenah white card stock and colored using prismacolor markers, I stippled Tim Holtz milled lavender and stormy sky distress inks around it.  I then stippled Stampin Up green galore, cool caribbean and summer sun dye inks before over stamping my sanded background from Stampin Up then layered her and added some dusty Basic Grey brads.  I then added her to a lavender card with S.E.I. (I think) designer paper scraps I've had for some time as well as a stamped lavender border using Stampin Up's Itty Bitty Backgrounds.  For embellishments, I added some dusty prima flowers with a blue pearl center, black ribbon and a row of blue bling pearls.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!

Stamps: Simply B Stamps; Stampin Up Sanded Background, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Tim Holtz Milled Lavender, Stormy Sky; Stampin Up Summer Sun, Green Galore, Cool Caribbean
Card Stock: Neenah White, SEI Designer Paper Scraps, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brushes, Ribbon, Brads, Prima Flowers, Pearl Bling, Glue Dots
 

2 comments:

  1. Super spooky card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card with great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete