Saturday, October 24, 2020

It's Pumpkin Time!

Yes it is!!  
 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share with you a card I made for a few challenges using a retired The Cat's Pajamas clear stamp called Hello Pumpkin (K0712CL).  I absolutely LOVE this set; especially those penguins. 
 
After stamping the image in memento tuxedo black on a Hammermill white scrap, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before stippling Tim Holtz stormy sky distress ink and Stampin Up garden green/summer sun/close to cocoa around it.  Once I was done stippling, I layered the image panel then added some brushed copper brads and added it to a textured cocoa card with a dry embossed border and cocoa ink sponged around the sides.  I then popped up my layered image panel over the border, added a chocolate ribbon and felt flowers I've had for years with bling centers using glue dots.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and stay safe out there!

Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky; Stampin Up Garden Green, Summer Sun, Close To Cocoa
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Ribbon, Stipple Brushes, Brads, Sponge, Felt Flowers, Bling, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Pumpkin Harvest Embossing Folder

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Bonnie! I love the idea of penguins and pumpkins. (giggle) Thank you for playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes with Featured Creature" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. :-D Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - loving these penguins!!

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie! This is adorable...who knew that penguins could carve pumpkins? LOL Thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy challenge! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you love that stamps ... its adorable and so is your card! Thank you so much for entering our October Challenge at SheepSki Designs. Good Luck and please come play with us again!
    Cara, SheepSki Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the color crazy challenge and 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete