Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Courage And The Heart

Hello and welcome.  Today I have another new release from Bugaboo Stamps for you called Courage Sign.
 
After stamping my image onto Neenah white card stock, then cutting down to size, I layered it onto some scrap white card stock before adding some "faux brads".  For the card, I stippled the background using Tim Holtz broken china distress ink and a Picket Fence Studio stencil called Wishes I received as a RAK and haven't used yet.  Once my background was finished, I then stippled the same ink around the edges of the card before adding my layered saying.  After adding some silver cord and prima flowers, with a bling center, my card was finished.

Challenges entered:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.  Don't forget to stop by the rest of the design team blogs to leave them some love here and stay safe out there.

Stamps:  Bugaboo
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China
Card Stock:  Neenah White, Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Stipple Brush, Stencil, Small Hole Punch, MS Glue Pen, Primas, Bling, Glue Dots
 

8 comments:

  1. A lovely sentiment.Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday PLus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful sentiment on this sweet card, so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sentiment on a lovely card
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made the sentiment your focus on the card. It’s beautiful sentiment. Thank you for sharing it with us at CDSunday Plus Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. I love the color turquoise and this really is beautiful and super creative. Thanks SO much for sharing it in or challenge. I hope that you'll join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour and such a lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card and I adore that blue!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Sentiment and lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges this week.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete