Saturday, October 24, 2020

Happy Birthday Mom!


Second post from me today.  If you're looking for my Pumpkin Time post, please scroll down one.
Ok.  A slightly different post from me.  29 years ago on May 19th, 1991, at age 45, my mother lost her battle with breast cancer.  Today she would have been 74yrs old.  She was my best friend, confidant, and crafting teacher.  I have felt every one of those missed years with her.  I was blessed to have her at my wedding but so many other milestones have been missed: anniversaries, birth of my two kids, 2 miscarriages, and my own health issues, death of my dad & step-dad, kids graduations, my sons marriage and others.  Mom also taught me to care for others; two and four-legged.  I wrote a dedication post to her and her Jesus bear here and here that explain further about her.  So, once again I say, Happy Birthday in Heaven.  I love you and miss you so much.  After all of these years, it still seems like yesterday you crossed over.  I'm sure you're having one awesome party up there.  I'll see you again someday.
 Dedicated to Ruth Marion (Schroeder) Hart  October 24, 1946 - May 19, 1991

No comments:

Post a Comment