Saturday, October 10, 2020

I Was Framed!

 
This sounds so much like something one my own cats would say; especially my fur-grandson Inego.  LOL  Hello and welcome.  Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my Instant Witch post, please scroll down one. I made this card using the new Crabby Cat I Was Framed image from Bugaboo Stamps.  

After printing it off onto Hammermill white card stock, I colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers before layering on scrap card stock and adding brads.  I then added it to a long piece of scrap card stock before cutting that down.  Other than the brads, the only embellishments used is a small ribbon bow from Michael's I've had for some time and then using Sakura 3D glaze pens to highlight parts of the image.  I'm real happy with how this turned out since I made it at 3am with a raging migraine (still have it too).

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend and stay safe out there!

Stamps: Bugaboo
Card Stock: Hammermill White, Stampin Up Scraps
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Brads, Bow, Glue Dots, Sakura 3D Glaze Pens
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your fab card with us at CraftyCatz this week, its such a fun image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, Bonnie! Fabulously done. Thank you for playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes with Featured Creature challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. :-D Good Luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he! What a cute card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation....Thank you for sharing with us at Moving along with the times...Hope to see you again soon..

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete