Saturday, June 20, 2009

Superkid!

It's Celebrate MFT Day!!!! On the 20th of every month, all the MFT Junkie's pull out our new stuff, stuff that needs inking, etc, and celebrate everything that's My Favorite Things.

This month we had a small challenge associated with our celebration - anything and everything that's Stephanie Fizer, one of MFT's set designers.

I decided to use one of my sets that needed to see some ink - Ben's Paper Dolls. It's a really cute set just for boys even though the name has paper dolls in it.

I started off by stampin my images in memento tuxedo black on MFT perfect panels and then coloring with prismacolor markers. Let me tell you, these panels let you color like a dream. I then paired my colored images up with some awesome Die Cuts With a View All About Boys Paper that totally reminded me of the old Batman & Robin TV shows when the "Bop" Wham" and stuff like that would show up on the screen. Add a small bow, stippling around the images, some buttons with thread and our superhero is finished.

Stamps: MFT Ben Paper Dolls
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Accessories: Stipple Brush, Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Thread, Prismacolor Markers, Ribbon
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, MFT Perfect Panels, DCWV All About Boys Mat Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment