Friday, June 12, 2009

My Favorite Bunny


The last several weeks, I have either been running a day late with the dollar short, or a week late with several dollars short. Free Smileys It took everything I had just to get the MFT Idol challenges done. Along this note, one of our MFT Junkies had a baby a little over a week ago, and you guessed it, I'm late sending my baby card out.

So I took the opportunity to finally get a sketch challenge done and finally complete her baby card at the same time....double dipping! Oh, that's only not allowed with the challenges. Sorry.
I stamped my Cuddle Bunnies twice on white cardstock and colored with Koh-I-Noor pencils and a Prismacolor blender marker....my new favorite technique; as well as the teddy bear. Babies have to have a teddy bear to cuddle with when they get older..right? Once the images were colored I lightly stippled Stampin Up soft sky ink over the main image, and then Stampin Up pretty in pink around the sides before adding my layers and ribbon. Cut out the second set of bunnies and popped them up on dimensionals as seen below.

Punched out the teddy bear and stippled the pretty in pink dye ink around him, also popped him up on dimensionals and covered one of the button brads.


Isn't mom and baby cute??? If you don't have this set yet, you need to get it!



Stamps: MFT Cuddle Bunnies, She's Having A Baby
Cardstock: White, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, DCWV Nana's Kids DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Soft Sky, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Stipple Brushes, Dimensionals, Ribbon, Brads, Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Prismacolor Blender Marker, Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment