Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Alien Friends

I'm not quite done playing with paper dolls yet. Now that's Stephanie Fizer's Ben Paper Dolls by My Favorite Things. This set is so cool to work with.

I'm also still playing with my Die Cuts With A View All About Boys mat stack too. This stack of designer papers has so many fun papers just for boy cards. Fabulous!!!

For this card I stamped Ben seperately in memento tuxedo black ink and colored only his face and hair before cutting him out from the waist up. I then stamped the little alien and space suit in memento black and colored with prismacolor markers, cut out and cut out the face-plate so Ben's face would show through. Assembled the card, added a button and the card was done. Perfect!!

Stamps: MFT Ben Paper Dolls
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Stampin Up Going Grey, Wild Wasabi, DCWV
Accessories: Glue Dots, Prismacolor Markers

1 comment: