Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pirate Ben


Another quickie post, and another Ben Paper Doll card. I'm just having too much fun with this set right now and the DCWV boys papers. It took me forever to get the set inky, and now I'm on a roll.


Seriously, if you do not have this set from MFT, you have to get it!!


I stamped our little pirate in memento black and colored with prismacolor markers and blended everything to look kind of like faded pants and old leather. After coloring, I cut out Ben's outfit and glued it over him, including the hat and eye patch. I then stippled creamy caramel for the sandy beach, bashful blue for the ocean, and soft sky for the sky

Here's a close up of my little pirate.




Stamps: MFT Ben Paper Dolls

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Bashful Blue, Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky

Accessories: Stipple Brushes

Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Brocade Blue, DCWV

1 comment:

  1. OMW - he is just adorable and I love the little parrot too!! Great Job!!! I think I may have to go buy this set!!!

    ReplyDelete