Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One Ol' Bag - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Review




I originally made this card while dealing with a nasty migraine.  Still can't believe I posted it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  This week we are doing a review of sketches 34-40, so you can choose your own sketch to base your card on.  This week, I chose to go with sketch #37, however, with a bit of creative license.

Once I had downloaded MTME's new Let's Go Camping digital stamp set and the matching Camp Out digital paper, I cut out and colored the backpack and matching saying to make a birthday card.  Once I added my layers and primas with bling, I was finished. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and don't forget to participate in this week's challenge.

Stamps: MTME Let's Go Camping
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, MTME Camp Out
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Primas, Bling, Glue Dots, Black Marker

2 comments:

  1. Like your take on the sketch and that sentiment is so fun! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the sentiment is hysterical, Bonnie! My MIL uses that phrase "Old Bag" a lot. This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for joining the hop!!!

    ReplyDelete