Monday, June 18, 2012

Fiona's Summer Bike Ride


Hello everyone!!  Today I am sharing a card I made on Friday for the Your Next Stamp Summer challenge, however, my migraines haven't allowed me to upload it until now. 

I started out by stamping Fhiona Riding Her Bike and the flowers in memento tuxedo black ink onto white card stock before coloring with prismacolor markers and stippling Stampin Up! bashful blue ink around her for the sky.  I also stamped the clouds and sun twice from Flying High Accessories before coloring those also with prismacolor markers and sponging with ink.

Once all of my stamping/coloring was done, I layered everything onto a Lily Bee Happily Lost designer paper card before adding some ruffled ribbon, bling flowers, brads, and then the popped up clouds and sun to finish my card off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: YNS Fhiona Rides A Bike, Flying High Accessories
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Lily Bee Designs Happily Lost
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Ribbon, Bling Flowers, Stipple Brush, Pop Dots, Sponges

5 comments:

  1. This is so FUN! I love the little scene you created! Thanks for joining us for our YNS summer fun Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute scene you have created, thanks for joining us for our Summer challenge at Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I am a huge fan of scene cards and your is super cute - the ribbon is such a sunny touch. Thanks for linking up to our Summer Challenge at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS is AWESOME Bonnie!!! LOVE the scene with those gem flowers added and the Sunny Yellow ruffle ribbon. Great DP choice too my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Bonnie...what a perfect summery scene you created! Thanks so much for taking time to join our Summer Challenge at Your Next Stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete