Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Star Wars and Duct Tape


Hi there and welcome.  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Stella Says Sketch #510 over at Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  I took a bit of creative liberty with the sketch by putting a dew drops where the saying was supposed to be since my saying is part of the stamp.  Here's the sketch.



I started off by printing one of my favorite images from Bugaboo called Frame it - Stella and Gus - Duct Tape onto white card stock and then coloring it using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once the coloring was finished and the image layered, I added some baby brads then stamped a background on the card using the retired Stampin Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds in basic grey ink.  Instead of adding a ribbon or border for the middle, I pulled out my husband's roll of black duct tape and used that instead. Instead of ribbon at the top, I used some black twine instead.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

Stamps: Bugaboo Stella And Gus - Duct tape, Stampin Up! Itty Bitty Background
Ink: Stampin Up! Basic Grey
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Printer, Laptop, Dew Drops, Glue Dots, Black Twine, Baby Brads

2 comments:

  1. So funny... and true at the same time!! Great card, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, and your card has turned out just great:) Thanks for joining us over at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog for the Stella Says Sketch challenge! Please join us again soon!
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete