Thursday, May 11, 2017

Every Day


Hello again.  Today I am sharing a card I made for this week's Shopping Our Stash Buttons challenge. I wanted to do a clean and simple card since I tend to have trouble with those, so after pulling out my PTI basket and some buttons, I got to work.


I stamped the image from PTI's Every Day Button Bits in memento cottage ivy ink, I pulled out a pack of Stampin Up! ice cream parlour buttons.  After selecting the buttons, I then adhered them using glue dots and then stamped my saying also from Every Day Button Bits to finish the card off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: PTI Every Day Button Bits
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy
Card Stock: White
Accessories: SU Ice Cream Parlour Buttons, Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully CAS indeed, love those little flower buttons, they are truly sweet.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute button flowers!
    Thanks for getting your button on with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an INGENIOUS way to use buttons! I hope I can remember your technique! Thanks so much for inspiring the people at SOS!

    ReplyDelete