Saturday, May 13, 2017

Butterflies In The Globe



Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made for this week's Stella Says Sketch challenge.  For my card I printed off the Butterfly Snowglobe (not in new store yet) and colored it using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once that was done, I lightly stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges before layering and adding some turquoise baby brads.  I then stamped the background pieces and card using Flight Of The Butterfly images from Stampin Up!.  After the background pieces were stamped and sponged with matching inks, I added the butterfly globe before embellishing using round epoxy stickers to highlight the bubbles and dew drops.

Thank for stopping by today.  Have a great day and great rest of your weekend.

Stamps: Bugaboo Digital Stamps
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Stampin Up! Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Sponges, Stipple Brush, Epoxy Stickers, Dew Drops, Micro Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment