Saturday, May 27, 2017

Let's Do The Charlston


My second try writing this post since blogger ate the first one just as I was saving the finished copy.  Ugh!

Hello and welcome.  I would like to share a card made using Flapper Helen from the new release over at Angel's Hearts & Memories.  After I printed off the image onto white card stock and colored using both prismacolor and copic markers, I lightly stippled some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink around the edges before layering and adding some silver baby brads.  Then I adhered a panel of Die Cuts With A View (DCWV) glitter stack designer paper onto a white pre-folded card.  Once that was done, I stamped a border using a long retired Stampin Up! set called Fresh Fillers onto a  basic grey scrap.  Once that was done, I adhered both the border and image panels to the card using glue dots before tying some silver cord around one side and adding two silver feather charms.  My final embellishments were pink glittered prima flowers, pink bling and coloring the pearl necklace using a white gel pen.

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:




Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a safe Memorial Day weekend here in the States.


Stamps: Angel's Hearts & Memories Flapper Helen Digi, Stampin Up! Fresh Fillers
Ink: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, Stampin Up! Basic Grey
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Michael's Pre-Folded White Card Stock, DCWV Glittered Designer Paper
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Bling, White Gel Pen, Feather Charms, Silver Cord, Silver Baby Brads, Glue Dots, Pink Glittered Prima Flowers

1 comment:

  1. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete