Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Dear Santa...


Hello and welcome.  Today I am sharing a card I've made using the Stella Santa from Bugaboo Digital Stamps combined with a retired Stampin Up! background.

I started off by downloading then printing the Stella Santa Note onto white card stock then coloring using both prismacolor and copic markers.  Once my coloring was finished, I stippled some Tim Holtz broken china distress ink over and around the image before layering and adding brads.  Once my main image panel was finished, I stamped the retired  Holiday Print background from Stampin Up! in glorious green dye ink onto the card.  Once that was done, I punched a snowflake border from blue scrap card stock using a Martha Stewart snowflake embossing border punch before stippling ballet blue ink over it then adhered using micro glue dots.  Once my main image panel was adhered, I added some Prima poinsettia flowers and leaf before sponging glorious green dye ink around the edges of the card to finish it off.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Outlawz Festive Friday - 5/12/17

Pammie's Inky Pinkies 1720 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Bugaboo Stella Santa Note, Stampin Up! Holiday Print
Ink: Tim Holtz Broken China, Stampin Up! Glorious Green, Ballet Blue
Card Stock: Stampin Up!
Accessories: Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Prima Poinsettia Flowers, Stipple Brush, Sponge, Martha Stewart Snowflake Embossing Border Punch, Brads, Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh!! This is hilarious! I love the fun colors, they match the adorable mood of this card. Thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete