Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Holla!


Hi there and welcome!!!  Today I am sharing a card I made for the Twisted Thursday Circus challenge over at the Outlawz.


I started by stamping the main image twice on to white card stock in memento black ink before coloring with Prismacolor and Copic markers.  Since I was using the second image to add dimension, I only colored the pieces I wanted to pop up.  Once all the coloring was finished, I edged the main image panel with black ink so it would stand out a bit more before layering and adding brads.  I then cut out my "dimensional layers" an added those using pop dots before adding to my card.  After cutting out the circus tent, I added that over the border using glue dots and then added some glittered dew drops for the final touch.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Black
Card Stock: Stampin Up!, Lily Bee Design Happily Lost Designer Paper
Accessories: Markers, Brads, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Big Shot, TCP Circus Tent Die, SU Oval Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment