Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Birthdays And Candy Bars


Hello again.  Today I would like to share a one layer clean and simple (CAS) card I made using one of my favorite stamps.  You just can't go wrong using Charlie Brown or any of the Peanuts© characters on a card or scrapbook page.


I started off by stamping the image and saying in memento black ink onto a folded white card before coloring parts of the image using prismacolor and copic markers.  I then took chalk pencils to color the rest before blending out the chalk using Q-Tips.  I really love how the chalked sections turned out.

Challenges entered:
Pammies Inky Pinkies #179

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Stampendous
Card Stock: White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Markers, Chalk Pencils, Q-Tips

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Gave me a smile and you colored it great! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete