Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Having Flies

Hi there!  My second post for today.  For my Festive Friday post, please scroll down one.  Thanks.

The second card I'm sharing with you uses a long retired Stampin Up! set called Frogs and Flies and was made for this week's Clean And Simple Frog challenge over at the Outlawz.  After stamping the main image and coloring with copic markers, I lightly spritzed a green galore marker using the Inkworks Color Spritzer tool before adding some green baby brads as my only embellishment.  Once the layered main image was adhered to the card using glue dots, I inked the edges of the card using memento cottage ivy dye ink.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: SU Frogs and Flies
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy
Card Stock: SU
Accessories: Copic Markers, Glue Dots, Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment