Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You're A Rare Jewel - My Time Made Easy Pretty PatternReview Sketch #42


Hello and welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge.  This week we are doing a review of sketches 27-33, so just pick one and join in the fun!

For my card, I chose to go with sketch #28 and altered it just a tad.  I started out by downloading and printing off My Time Made Easy's Under The Cabana digital paper and then downloading the matching digital set Underwater Wonderment and added my own sentiment using Photoshop Elements.  After my image was printed off onto white card stock, I pulled out my prismacolor markers and got to coloring before lightly stippling Stampin Up! tempting turquoise around the edges and adding matching brads over the layers.

I then eliminated the smaller oval in favor of dew drops adhered over the digital paper and added some Michael's silk seashell bridal confetti to the side panel.  Overall a quick and fairly easy card.  The hardest part, was deciding what to do.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and a wonderful rest of the week.


Stamps: MTME Digital Underwater Wonderment
Ink: Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise, Groovy Guava, Summer Sun, MTME Digital Under The Cabana Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Brads, Stipple Brush, Michael's Silk Seashell Bridal Confetti, Dew Drops, Glue Dots, Ranger Crystal Accents

1 comment:

  1. Love all the textures and dimension, Bonnie. The dew drops look awesome. Great card with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete