Sunday, January 29, 2012

Love Roses

Welcome and happy Sunday.  Although my migraines are still giving me fits, I decided to medicate and stamp anyways and see what happens - other than a little crooked alignment. LOL  I decided to combine a couple of challenges with this post, both the Inspiration and Crazy 4 Challenges

For my card, I pulled out Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company newest set called Love Remains and stamped the main rose image several times on Mark's Finest Papers Grandma's Snow Covered Porch premium paper in memento tuxedo black before coloring with prismacolor markers.  I then took one rose, stippled turquoise ink around the edges, and layered it before adding some rose brads to the side.  For the remaining roses, I cut various sections of them out to pop up with dimensionals and pop dots for varying levels of layers before adding diamond ice stickles to highlight.  I then took the finished product and popped it up over several layers of scalloped die cut borders before adding a gold heart clip.  My final touch was carefully cutting the LOVE saying apart and stamping the letters seperately underneath my layered rose.  Here's a close up of the finished product.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MFP Love Remains
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise
Card Stock: MFP Grandma's Snow Covered Porch, Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise, Black, Rose Red
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, MFT Scalloped Die-Namic, Stampin Up! Rose Red Brads, Stipple Brush, Diamond Ice Stickles, Gold Heart Clip

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie .... Gaaa.... THIS IS GORGEOUS, that rose is SO life like and those letters are PERFECTLY aligned.... no bumpy hills... MY problem with individual letters! LOL WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, gf....lovin all the layers on this beauty...thanks so much for playing with the Crazies this week

    ReplyDelete