Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dogs Have Owners....

Cats have staff!!!  That is sooooooo true!!!  At least in my household with the 5 cats I have and the one dog.  That fantastic saying is from the retired Mod Mod World set from The Cat's Pajamas. 

I signed up for an ATC swap over on Splitcoaststampers back in December having never made ATC's before.  Not exactly the brightest thing for me to do, huh?  However, thanks to my trusty friend KJ, aka KelliJo on SCS, she reminded me of the resources section on Splitcoast so I found the tutorial on how to cut ATC's.

So once I stamped all of my images from Mod, Mod World, I colored Miss Sprinkles eyes and the stripe on her spaceship with prismacolor markers before realizing my spaceship was the same size as the main layer of the ATC.  That's a slight problem.  So I then had to cut out all of the images I had just colored, set those aside, then cut my ATC's, designer paper layer, and then another black layer with a stamped background.  After punching holes for my ribbon to go through, I also punched some Martha Stewart rockets and some funky looking star clusters.  Since the rockets looked a little plain to me, I found my MFT Banner Alpha and stamped the TCP on the rockets before adding them to the ATC's.  After popping up Sprinkle's spaceship, the rocket, adding bling to the funky star clusters and ice stickles, my ATC's were done.  Well?  What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: TCP Mod Mod World, MFT Banner Alpha
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug Red, Paris Dusk, Bahama Blue, Stampin Up! Going Grey, Basic  Grey, Pallet Canvas White
Card Stock: MFP Snow Storm White, DCWV Glitter Mat Stack, Stampin Up! Going Grey, PTI Black, HOTP Silver Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Ice Stickles, Fiskars Star Cluster Punch, Martha Stewart Rocket Punch, Bling, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Stipple Brushes

8 comments:

  1. I think they're AWESOME!!!! That is a TON of steps... and it TOTALLY PAID OFF!!!! I am THRILLED to be getting one of these!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! Love the TCP rocket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun!! can't wait to get my hands on them!!

    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie,
    What an awesome card - the images are just adorable and I really like your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Bonnie! One of the most fabulous ATC's ever! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meet George Jets on! This is your very first ATC ever? Unbelievable! You totally nailed it. Can't wait to get these beauties in the mail and send them out to everyone.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it and I can hardly wait to receive it! YAY! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, loVE, LOVE this sparkley goodness. So skanky...I mean swanky.

    ReplyDelete