Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winter Knit Cap - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #45




Hello and welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch challenge.  Sorry about missing last week's challenge, however, my migraines have been awful the last couple of weeks and I couldn't even look at the computer let alone stamp.  This week I chose to use one of our recently released sets called Winter Knits paired with the matching digital paper Femmie Flakes & Fuzzies.

After downloading and printing out my image twice onto white card stock, I pulled out my prismacolor markers and got to coloring trying to match the digital paper as much as possible.  Once both images were colored, I put one aside to cut out and pop up later and began stippling Stampin Up! sage shadow ink around the first before layering.  Once my layering was done, I pulled out my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and punched some scrap sage shadow card stock, added some bling to the snowflake centers and then some faux basic grey brads.  The final touch to my card was popping up the second image using pop dots from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and join us this week at My Time Made Easy for the challenge.


Stamps: MTME Winter Knits Digital Stamps
Card Stock: MTME Digital Femmie Flakes & Fuzzies, White, Stampin Up! Sage Shadow, Rose Red, Basic Grey
Ink: Stampin Up! Sage Shadow
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Computer, Printer, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Glue Dots, Bling, Stipple Brush, Mini Hole Punch, Martha Stewart 2-Way Glue Pen

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Bonnie! Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image. Love the fun matching paper, too. So cute! Sorry to hear that your migraines have been so bad. {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete