Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pines Sympathy

Short post today thanks to another migraine.  I thought I had uploaded this card already, however I found out I hadn't.

Recently I had need for a sympathy card for someone that lost her grandson suddenly and had to make one in a real hurry, so I pulled out my Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company set called A Walk In The Woods.  I like using this set for sympathy cards, or any card in general, because for me talking a walk amongst the trees is soothing and reassuring.  Hopefully, it will be for the recipient as well.

I decided to keep the card simple and stamped the background using PTI's artichoke ink on Stampin Up! garden green card stock before stamping the main image panel in PTI landscape ink twice on to a Mark's Finest Papers Corn Husk scrap piece of premium card stock.  My only embellishments were a pre-made organdy bow and some black baby brads.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: MFP A Walk In The Woods
Ink: PTI Landscape
Card Stock: MFP Corn Husk, Stampin Up! Garden Green, Black
Accessories: Bow, Brads, Glue Dots


1 comment: