Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hearts and Peace - Friends of SpeedyTV 2012 Challenge #5



Hello and welcome to Monday and another Friends of SpeedyTV challenge by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  This week we are challenging you to use sentiments only on your card as the focal point.

For my card, I chose to use the All About Love mini stamp set.  I pulled out a strip of scrap Markie's Strawberry Milk premium paper and lightly stippled Tim Holtz Tattered Rose and Dusty Concord inks around the edges and over the top of the card itself.  I then took a couple of punched pieces of card stock I received as a RAK and stamped my sentiment in memento tuxedo black ink on the white before stippling the tattered rose around the edges again.  I did the same again with the scalloped layer before adhering to the card and then adding some Recollections glitter flowers with bling centers.  My card took a total of 10 minutes to make and I'm pretty happy with it.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and come join us this week at Friends of SpeedyTV.


Stamps: MFP All About Love Mini
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Dusty Concord, Tattered Rose Distress Inks
Card Stock: MFP Markie's Strawberry Milk Premium Paper, Punched Scraps
Accessories: Stipple Brushes, Flowers, Glue Dots, Bling

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! I like the look of the concord ink sponged over the pink card stock. A great choice of sentiments too! It's a perfect one to stand alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all love these 10 minute cards. You really made the sentiment stand out and it's a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete