Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Underwater Friends - My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch #43




Hello and welcome to another My Time Made Easy Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge.  This week the team has come up with a simple sketch with a twist for you.  The "green line" in the upper left corner can be made into several different things.  I've seen the design teams doing all kinds of twists with that layer.

For my card, I chose to use My Time Made Easy's Underwater Wonderment digital set paired with the Under The Cabana digital paper again.  After I downloaded the images, I then "overlapped them" using Photoshop and added my own sentiment as well before coloring and  lightly stippling Stampin Up! bashful blue ink around the images for a slight watery feel.

Once my layering was done using the star flowers from Under The Cabana, alternating with Stampin Up! sahara sand, I adhered the main image panel to a baja breeze card with a layer of wave designer paper that's been in my stash for years.  The only embellishments I used were pearl stickers and then ice stickles to highlight portions of my colored image.  I'm pretty pleased with my card considering I made it while still dealing with these blasted migraines and was on pain killers at the time.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day and we hope you'll play along with us at My Time Made Easy.


Stamps: MTME Digital Underwater Wonderment
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, MTME Digital Under The Cabana, Scrap Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Ice Stickles, Pearl Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment