Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Woodblock Wednesday March 2024 edition

 
 
Hello and welcome.  Today I'm taking part in the Woodblock Wednesday challenge on Instagram where we're challenged to dig out, and dust off, our woodblock stamps and show them some love again. I have two cards to share with you that I'm sending out as this years Easter cards.  I'm way behind in making Easter cards this year, so I went with something clean and simple.

I dusted off a couple of LONG RETIRED Stampin Up sets, Renewed Faith and Never Ending Joy, to create my cards.  I started out by stamping the main images using  Tim Holtz mowed lawnweathered wood and concord grape distress inks.  Then I stamped the sayings in memento tuxedo black allowing the saying to overlap when needed.  I'm really happy with how these turned out.  Here's the cross card - 


Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Dusty Concord, Mowed Lawn, Weathered Wood
Card Stock: Hammermill White
Accessories: None
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie Lynn, both of your cards beautiful! It is fun to use those old wood stamps. I like them too! As guest designer over at Word Art Wednesday this round, I just wanted to come over and say hi and thank you for joining us this time! We are blessed by your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie Lynn, both of your designs are beautiful!
    Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Bonnie. I love how you always dust off those old woodblocks as I love seeing people using old supplies. We either run out of money or space, so it's always good to use what ya got. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are stunning, Bonnie. Thank you so much for sharing your art, talents and creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always SO super grateful for your participation. Please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards. Good job at blowing off the dust of those old woodblock stamps. I love how you added the sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete