Saturday, March 30, 2024

Floral Blessing Cup

Hello and welcome.  Today I'd like to share a card I made for a friend battling cancer and wanted her to know just how much she means to me.  My card uses the In This Together digital stamp set from Sweet N Sassy stamps.

I started out by combining the floral cup image, and saying, in photoshop before printing it onto Neenah white card stock then colored it using some of the few Copic markers I have.  Once the coloring was finished, I cut it down to size and layered it before adding some pink brads.  For my card, I dry embossed a Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers on the front of the card before lightly sanding the embossed images.  I then lightly blended some Tim Holtz tattered rose distress ink around my main image to help soften the white a bit.  After adhering the layered image to my card using glue dots, I dug through my stash and found a wooden bee/ladybug stickers to add to the card.  The final touch was color spritzing some regal rose marker over the card.

Challenges entered:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend and Happy Easter to everyone.

Stamps: Sweet N Sassy
Ink: Tim Holtz Tattered Rose
Card Stock: Neenah; Stampin Up
Accessories: Computer, Printer, Bee/Ladybug Stickers, Big Shot, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Brads, Glue Dots, Blending Brush, Color Spritzer Tool, SU Regal Rose Marker, Sanding Block
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the look you get when embossing the card base.
    Such a sweet encouraging card!
    Happy Easter to you and yours, xoxo

    ReplyDelete